Many parents who choose to give formula to babies have a tough time deciding which formula brand is the best for their child. It is important to give the child an organic formula that is free of pesticides and other chemicals. All of these substances, if present in the formula can affect your child’s health and digestive system.
Organic formula, on the other hand, contains natural substances and nutrients that are good for your baby’s growth. It contains nutrients like calcium in higher levels, Vitamin B12, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, and Vitamin A. It does not contain any genetically modified substances.
There are a number of organic formula brands that are available for babies today. Once the parents decide that organic formula is the right choice for their baby, the next decision that they need to make is the formula brand. With so many brands available, it can be a tough choice. Having information about all the brands and doing a comparison will help you make the right choice for your baby. Among the popular organic formula brands, is Loulouka Formula.
What is Loulouka Formula?
Loulouka baby formula is a fairly new brand of formula that has hit the markets. It contains 99% organic ingredients. It has been created by parents with more than 10 years of experience in the industry and who understand the worries of most other parents when it comes to choosing baby formula.
The company is based in the Netherlands, and its cows are made to graze in Swiss organic farms. The cows are mainly fed natural grass and hay and the cow’s milk is used as whole milk to manufacture the formula. The company and its products are certified by the European regulatory standards and the formula goes through more than 50 quality checks before it leaves the factory. The company is also committed to the environment and tries to keep the production of the formula as eco-friendly as possible. It recycles waster water, waste heat, and carbon dioxide emissions. The baby formula is packed in sustainable packaging to ensure a minimal effect on the environment. Loulouka organic infant formula can be used as a complete substitute for breastmilk in newborns and infants. It can also be combined with breastfeeding.
Some of the features of Loulouka baby formula include:
- The baby formula is suitable to give children from birth itself
- It contains Omega 3 Fatty Acids which help in the good development of the brain
- It contains Vitamins A, C, D, and Calcium
- It contains coconut oil as a fat source
- It does not contain palm oil
- Loulouka contains whey protein which is less likely to cause allergies in babies
- It contains sunflower lecithin which is a good emulsifier. It is also a good source of choline. Choline supports membranes and fat transports and helps in the development of a healthy nervous system. Another benefit of using this ingredient is that its extraction does not require chemicals which makes it a higher quality product
- Does not contain added sweeteners or sugar
- Does not contain soy which can lead to vitamin, mineral and fatty acid deficiencies
- Does not contain maltodextrin which can increase blood sugar levels in the baby
- Doesn’t contain corn syrup solids, nuts or eggs
- It also does not contain artificial colors or preservatives.
Stages of Loulouka Formula Available
Loulouka baby formula is available in three stages:
- Stage 1 – This can be given to the baby from birth
- Stage 2 – This can be given to the baby between the age of 6 and 12 months
- Stage 3 – Can be given to babies from 12 months onwards.
Choosing the right formula for your baby is critical to its development and growth in the early years of his/her life. That is why is it important for parents to do as much research as possible and identify as many features in a formula brand as possible before making the purchase.
The makers of Loulouka formula understand this and keep it in mind while manufacturing the product. They know the amount of fear and worry parents go through with regards to their child’s growth and development. A good formula brand can help parents with some relief as far as the child’s nutrition is concerned and give them one thing less to worry about. Loulouka, though fairly new has been making a splash in the European markets since the time of its release and is slowly beginning to become one of the most sought after organic baby formula brands in the United States.